Life Coaching and Challenges
How can Life Coaching help you live your best life?
New disabilities happen unexpectedly, often changing many of the plans we had for our lives. We all try to go on but find that our “old ways” of living don’t work well in our new realities. This can leave us feeling even worse. Acceptance is really only one element of what we need to move forward.
With support and guidance such as Life Coaching, we can make choices about our futures and then create action plans.
Knowing what we need allows us to choose the best professionals and services to get where we want to go.
Life Coaching by Your Accessible Life can. We help you to:
- Identify your individual needs and wants and prioritize them
- Create plans and choose options for the future
- Find the right services and professional to help
- Provide guidance for ensuring that professionals are given the right direction and that they in turn provide relevant and appropriate solutions
- Develop feedback skills to allow for re-creating and re-calibrating when “life happens!”
Our Life Coachingis available as single sessions or as multiple session packages.
We also offer self-help materials!
Our first coaching session is free!
Your Accessible Life is about YOU. Life Coaching allows you to create a game plan for living your life as you choose, even with a disability.